legion complete rework?

Idk about everyone else but i still despise going against legion mainly because it just gives you another reason to hold m1 or rb or r1 all game long. So anyone up for another ability for him? If so please tell any because i love legion they've got such cool cosmetics a backstory and let's be honest who doesn't want to be an edgy teenager that likes to stab people?

Comments

  • An idea I've had, though I don't really think it's feasible, is when you have multiple Survivors with Deep Wounds it summons the other members of the Legion to target whichever Deep Wounded Survivors the player is not actively chasing.

    They'd be AI controlled, their attacks only affect the Deep Wounds timer, potentially bringing it to zero, and they chase for either a short period of time, until they bring down their target, or the Survivor mends out of Deep Wounds.

    So while Frank is chasing Dwight, Julie could be after Meg, Joe's after Claudette, and Susie is after Jake.

    I've always thought not utilizing the fact that Legion is multiple people a wasted opportunity, and it would give Legion the unique gimmick of being able to pressure multiple Survivors at once.

  • Legion with SF+Enduring is one of the funniest things you can play. Pls no rework BHVR no pls.

    Seriously, i dunno if a rework is necessary.

  • @Zeidoktor said:

    An idea I've had, though I don't really think it's feasible, is when you have multiple Survivors with Deep Wounds it summons the other members of the Legion to target whichever Deep Wounded Survivors the player is not actively chasing.

    They'd be AI controlled, their attacks only affect the Deep Wounds timer, potentially bringing it to zero, and they chase for either a short period of time, until they bring down their target, or the Survivor mends out of Deep Wounds.

    So while Frank is chasing Dwight, Julie could be after Meg, Joe's after Claudette, and Susie is after Jake.

    I've always thought not utilizing the fact that Legion is multiple people a wasted opportunity, and it would give Legion the unique gimmick of being able to pressure multiple Survivors at once.

    honestly sounds f***ing amazing i think it could work with a lot of tweaking and tying up loose ends for it

  • Everyone has been asking this for ages. He bores people to death.

    Some people love his edgelord vibe though so hes quite popular and unlikey to be reworked. Also the fact that he appeals to casual players with his look and the fact that he takes no skill to use and I cant see him being changed for quite some time, if ever.

  • They're also a handy point farmer.

  • @obamagaming99 said:

    Idk about everyone else but i still despise going against legion mainly because it just gives you another reason to hold m1 or rb or r1 all game long. So anyone up for another ability for him? If so please tell any because i love legion they've got such cool cosmetics a backstory and let's be honest who doesn't want to be an edgy teenager that likes to stab people?

    I’ve been playing 50 games for legion and I’m constantly getting 4Ks using only yellow add ons no moris and rank 1. Legion is fine and actually a really good killer if you’re a good killer in the chase.

  • On the one hand... I would rather they not get a rework. I like killers with defensive/control playstyles and Legion has one since Deep Wound buys them time. On the other hand... the fact that there's 4 of them but you'd never know it because no part of their gameplay uses that in the slightest seems like a missed opportunity.

    At one point I had a... weird idea to make it so there were 2 Legion members in the Trial at all times. Right click would swap you between the two and the Legion member not currently being controlled would continue walking in whatever direction they were walking when you left them. For added shenanigans, it would be funny if the dummy Legion didn't have a Terror Radius or a red stain. They'd probably have to be a 4.4 killer if they did all that.