20 mins for one game on killer rank 18
Hi. I think because of " blocking deranking possibility " people in ranks 20-15 are waiting for a game for like 15-25 mins. Any idea what i can do with it?
Hi. I think because of " blocking deranking possibility " people in ranks 20-15 are waiting for a game for like 15-25 mins. Any idea what i can do with it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
At both ends of the scale it can be hard to find a game. All I can suggest is trying to play during what is more or less peak times. Since depipping isn't possible until you get above 15, the more you play, the faster you should find games.
Unless you get to the other end of the scale. But if you're that good, yeah, it'll take time to find players that are also about that good.
I hang around rank 9. Pretty much the most average player you can be.
I now feel rewarded for my mediocrity! \o/
I'm about rank 10-11 now and I have no problem to find a match, 30 seconds, but befor the bbq event I had to wait 3-4 minutes. With survs I find a match istantly
You can rank up