Ability to kick a single survivor

I wish we would have the possibility to kick a single survivor instead of having to dodge the whole lobby and then have to remake everything.
Just enable that feature only if the surivor has above 150/200 ping or whatever, so that it cant be abused.

Comments

  • Master said:

    I wish we would have the possibility to kick a single survivor instead of having to dodge the whole lobby and then have to remake everything.
    Just enable that feature only if the surivor has above 150/200 ping or whatever, so that it cant be abused.

    Or maybe dedicated servers? :wink:
  • @Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

    I wish we would have the possibility to kick a single survivor instead of having to dodge the whole lobby and then have to remake everything.

    Just enable that feature only if the surivor has above 150/200 ping or whatever, so that it cant be abused.

    Or maybe dedicated servers? :wink:

    Sure that would be even better, but we both know that its not gonna happen anytime soon (if at all)

  • Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

    I wish we would have the possibility to kick a single survivor instead of having to dodge the whole lobby and then have to remake everything.
    Just enable that feature only if the surivor has above 150/200 ping or whatever, so that it cant be abused.

    Or maybe dedicated servers? :wink:
    That’s what I’m saying! We need ping requirements and punishments for intentional DC and lobby 
  • Nickenzie said:
    Master said:

    I wish we would have the possibility to kick a single survivor instead of having to dodge the whole lobby and then have to remake everything.
    Just enable that feature only if the surivor has above 150/200 ping or whatever, so that it cant be abused.

    Or maybe dedicated servers? :wink:
    That’s what I’m saying! We need ping requirements and punishments for intentional DC and lobby dodging