Unavailable survivors
Hi I would like to expose what has been happening to me for about a week, when I try to lobby as a killer I can not find the survivors, I'm rank 20 and for this problem I can not rank
Hi I would like to expose what has been happening to me for about a week, when I try to lobby as a killer I can not find the survivors, I'm rank 20 and for this problem I can not rank
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The problem is that you cant depip if you are below rank 15.
Of course an immediate implication is that anyone who plays the game will be rank 15+ and the ones in the lowest ranks will have noone to play with. I really dont know how devs couldnt see the problem coming, but then I look at the game and see several similar examples
My suggestion is that you give your best to double pip every game to get out of cancer ranks ASAP. You will have to wait ages for games though, better prepare for that and watch a stream while searching or sth like that^^