Compatibility problems...
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 active and I had went to pre register for the DBD mobile and was wondering why my phone isn't compatible since is Samsung Galaxy S7 and above... Thanks!
Tagged:
Trusted
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 active and I had went to pre register for the DBD mobile and was wondering why my phone isn't compatible since is Samsung Galaxy S7 and above... Thanks!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
My phone is Vivo V15. My phone met the requirements that the game needs why i cant download the game? It says there it is not compatible pls fix the problem i really love playing your game but i tried it in tap io but it bugs and after a match my rank will not increase because there is a problem pls fix it pls
The Dead by Daylight game has two teams, one who does PC and Consoles and the 2nd does mobile only.
Venture deeper into The Fog by joining our Discord community!
Here you'll find new friends to team up with, learn more about #DbDMobile from fellow players, discuss builds and strategies, and share your feedback with the team.
Join us here:
Discord https://t.co/EPJrN8D2G1 Twiiter https://t.co/FHwxWx5Pke