Did my game glitch or is it a bug of some sort?

I probably recorded this right after it happened but anyway. I was playing a game a few days ago on Autohaven Wreckers against a Pig. She downed some body and picked them up. She picked her up right next to a pallet. So I decided to try and pallet stun save them. So I pulled it down, stunned the Pig but didn't get the save. I was very confused after. So I was wondering if this was just a glitch my game had or have other people had this happen to them.

Comments

  • @BloodyHatchet said:

    I probably recorded this right after it happened but anyway. I was playing a game a few days ago on Autohaven Wreckers against a Pig. She downed some body and picked them up. She picked her up right next to a pallet. So I decided to try and pallet stun save them. So I pulled it down, stunned the Pig but didn't get the save. I was very confused after. So I was wondering if this was just a glitch my game had or have other people had this happen to them.

    The timing was off.

    You still get the points for the stun, but the timing has to be as soon as you see her move a step, then you drop it.

    You'll most likely still get the stun since the killer has a large hitbox.

  • @BigBrainMegMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/142621/did-my-game-glitch-or-is-it-a-bug-of-some-sort

    The timing was off.

    You still get the points for the stun, but the timing has to be as soon as you see her move a step, then you drop it.

    You'll most likely still get the stun since the killer has a large hitbox.

    Oh, ok thanks!!