Is the music based terror radious accurate?

Hello people of the fog!

Since The Deathslinger arrived I've noticed that not only him terror redious is kinda weird but also the other killers that has a music based one, like Demogon, Oni, Freddy and now Doctor too.

In theory Deathslinger and Hag both have the same 16 m, but in a match as a survivor I can't tell when he is comming until I got a slap in my but, but when is a hag I never had that kinda situation. Ok, the heartbeat start from a short distance, but it's easy to say tthe ecsactly point when you are in it, but it's hard when you hear just a song tha's got lauder as closer the killer is.

Today I got downed by a Deathslinger, he slugged me, and during that I could totaly hear his heartbeat clearly without the music.

Do you guys has seen this situation aswell? Dou you think that the music volume should be reduced a little so we could hear the heratbeat better intead only the music?

Comments

  • actually, the music IS his Terror Radius.

    he doesnt have a heartbeat until he gets close (i believe its 16m or even closer) to you, so reducing the music volume would just make him more stealthy than he already is.

    the reason why you cant tell he is coming is most likely, that you are not used to his kind of Terror Radius. this will get better with time, believe me.


    also, his and Hags TR range is not 16 meters, but 24. the only time he gets a 16m TR is when outside of a chase with Monitor & Abuse / when using TR reducing Add Ons and aiming down sights.