Ranks and cross platform

Look I thing dbd is going at it the wrong way. Yeah its tuff for me to say that cause im just a try hard dbd player but I think putting cross platform as one of the top priorities would increase popularity. If you put cross as top priorities people would want to buy it just because its cross and they would want to play with there friends. You can even say that friends like to show of to friends so half of them would probably by an outfit or 2, I think dbd would make more money off of cross than a new killer or survivor. Cross between PC is tricky, that's why you should have an unranked mode and have cross only on unranked. I know there are probably crucial things I'm missing but I just wanted to put my idea out there. Thanks.

Comments