New rift closing time
Hi, I was wondering if the new rift's timer is restarted when it's released in the official version since in the PTB it's already counting with 91 days remaining.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hi, I was wondering if the new rift's timer is restarted when it's released in the official version since in the PTB it's already counting with 91 days remaining.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes, the rift days will be reset to ninety days when it comes to the official version
@Storm000 This ^
As of right now, the new Rift has not release, once it does release than the time-frame for when it ends resets as usual. I'm not entirely sure when the new rift will release, but I believe from a person view it's about 2 weeks after the previous Rifts closing. That isn't an official time-frame, that's just going off of how the past releases worked (from what I've seen anyways, I don't pay attention to it that much to be honest).