Cannot cloak, pick up, and hang as wraith
So I played a match as wraith in the yamaoka. I found a claudette hiding beside a bamboo and I body block her as I uncloak. I hit her and chase her to the huge temple building (the one with gen in the middle of it). I hit her then she start to right left before I press space to pick up. I failed to pick her up, the camera shake a bit but nothing happen. I tried it about 7 times then I give up. I tried to cloak and it didn't do anything. After about a minute, I found yui and manage to hit her then grab her as she tried to vault the window. I tried to hang her but it also didn't do anything. I got the prompt but nothing happen, so I DC since I won't be able to do anything other than probably slugging
*Sry didn't record anything
Comments
this is the log