Cross Progression Any time soon?

Im debating getting a switch and with it DBD on the go sounds amazing!

But

no way am i regrinding everything, rebuying everything, and default clothes are ick


Do you all think we'll ever get cross progression? And if so within the year?


Edit: Bought a switch, I really REALLY want dbd on it but no way without getting my pc save on it. Please BHVR, I will forgive you for literally everything else

Comments

  • I mean theres a glitch were crossplay has randomly activated and id assume with it youd get cross progression. I mentioned this before the grind is horrible im just finishing all killers and survivors on console and have it on pc and switch and now we get mobile. I dont have 10 years bhvr.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    I mean theres a glitch were crossplay has randomly activated and id assume with it youd get cross progression. I mentioned this before the grind is horrible im just finishing all killers and survivors on console and have it on pc and switch and now we get mobile. I dont have 10 years bhvr.

    yeah

    Please BHVR

  • I will buy the rift every season if they add this

    just

    pl z