Questions regarding the next update

Before I start, I would like to say I really do like the look of the new update, and it might even bring me back to playing this game regularly. All I have right now, are two questions that have been going through my mind in regards to two of the changes. Hopefully be able to get just a bit more of an explanation.

Firstly, the change to Prove Thyself. I understand why it was done to some extent, based on past reasonings for changes, but I was wondering why buff it so it would counter the change to repair speed completely? Surely it would have been fine as it was before, at 10%. It'd be similar to having Stridor increase their grunts of pain by 100% instead of 50. I think it's a bad move to have a perk 100% counter something. I mean, imagine if Pop Goes The Weasel removed 100% of the current progress on a gen. They're not exactly the same, but the reasoning still stands.

Second question is in regards to the sensitivity on console. I'm definitely glad about this one, no longer will I be able to turn slower than a survivor can spin, however, it begs the question of why we can't have Keyboard & Mouse compatability. There's no reason gameplay wise for there not to be any, that I can see of. Is there any reason why that still hasn't been implemented?

Comments