Where do I submit art in the cosmetic comp
I've gone to the submission and I can see everyone who has, I'm just not sure where to click to post what I've made
Tagged:
Trusted
I've gone to the submission and I can see everyone who has, I'm just not sure where to click to post what I've made
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@irafaye
You click the "New Discussion" button in the top right hand side of the page, its the same button you use to create a post in this sub-forum as well. I'll post an image below of what the button looks like in the top right hand side of the page itself, just click that button and than create your post from there.
Once you do this, you fill out your submission and than click post like usual, it'll show up in the page itself once you post your submission. I'll link below the rules to the contest and the post itself as well.
Here's the link to both the "design your cosmetic" contest AND the rules & conditions as well
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/submission-design-your-in-game-cosmetic
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141914/rules-conditions-in-game-cosmetic-contest-2020#latest