Places for Introductions?

I've been lurking this website for the better part of a year and the discourse around the state of the game has kept me entertained almost as much as the game itself or more. I have "favorite" posters I root for despite never interacting with them lol. It's like my own personal soap opera though there's a lot of points that I myself agree with. I'd love to join the conversations but feel it'd be in bad form to do so without introducing myself. Not to mention there's a lot of alts and trolls and I don't want to be mistaken as one of them. Any place I could do this?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • @LuffyBlack

    Unfortunately, on the Forums, there is no real way to introduce yourself. As for joining in on discussions, just jump in, there's no need to fear being mistaken for a troll, trust me, I was also a bit skeptical when I first joined the Forum. Also, alt accounts are against the Forum rules, so it's technically impossible to be mistaken for one.

    If you wanna interact privately with individual posters, you'd have to contact them via other platforms as it is no longer possible to send private messages on here. I could help you with that depending on the people you're talking about as I do know some of the more active users of the Forums.

  • @LuffyBlack

    Overtime you'll get noticed more and more on the forums, so an introduction to the forums themselves is not really necessary. If you're worried about sticking out, than the best advice I have is to just be active, engaged, kind, and overall constructive in every post and comment you make. You'll be recognized more and more as you continue to comment and post on the DBD forums.

    The rest of what you should know has been said above, Alt accounts are against the forum rules, if you'd like to contact people than you'll have to do it on other platforms, etc. If you have any other concerns about the forum rules and other such things, than i'll leave a few links below for you to review on your own time, there's in a forum guide link if you're interested!

    Here's a few links you might be interested in

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/87004/forum-rules#latest

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/95/forum-guide#latest

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/Info