New*Killer/ survivor ideas and suggestions
THE TOY
name: Charles Lee Ray aka 'chucky'
A small killer capable of instilling fear of surprise attacks and persistancy. With his perks stripped screw, til the end, and hex: disregard this killer is capable of tracking his obsession, taming them, and making short work of the remaining survivors still breathing.
Height: 2 ft 5 in
Speed: 5.0 m/s
Lunge: 6.9 m/s maybe a little more
Terror radious: 20**** meters. Scary!
Perk 1: stripped screw
You become obsessed with one survivor. For the entirety of the match the entity chooses a generator. If the obsession touches the chosen generator their aura is revealed to you for 5/10/15 seconds. Cool down of 60/50/40 seconds. If the generator is completed the perk deactivates.
Perk 2: til the end
After your obsession has Ben hooked 2 times the 2nd time they are unhooked the survivor gains the broken status effect for remainder of the match.
Perk 3: hex: disregard
Unwilling to fail again you feel motivated. As long as 2 or more survivors are injured you gain an additional 2/4/6% speed increase as well as ignore perks that would keep survivors from entering the dying state. This perk persists as long as the active hex totem is still standing
Ability: *Damballas motivation*
Press the active ability button to activate Damballas motivation. When activated the "toy" gains a massive speed increase of 15%, an increased basic attack lunge of 1.0 m/s and the ability to move under* pallets. After injuring a survivor, or going under a pallet the ability is deactivated with a cool down of 5 seconds or ends after 15 seconds time frame.
Charles lee Ray was a murderer. Not much else to say about his personality. Gunned down by Detective Mike Norris in a Chicago toy store on Nov. 9, 1988 Charles was presumed dead. However before his last dying breath he chanted the Damballa ritual, transferring his evil soul into a Good Guy Doll. The Good Guy, aptly called Chucky, went on a rampage terrorizing Andy Barclay and several others with the goal of transferring his body into a new human host. After many failed attempts, his desire to leave his now torn, stitched severely damaged body seemed to be impossible. One night contemplating his failures he looks into his reflection of his large blade, hating the idea of his soul remaining in the doll; he notices the reflection disappeared and replaced by darkness. His entire surroundings had shifted to what seemed a darker more sinister version of his past. The apartment in which he met his first desired host Andy Barkley. Familiar yet...different. Chucky then sensed a being near. Nowhere to be seen but presence more than real. Filling his mind with new goals. Chucky then begins to hear what sounds like generators being worked on and begins to understand. He Holds his knife up yet again and begins his new task. this is child's play.
Extra info:
With his small height the toy cannot see over most loops but with his ability he can still play the mind game and cut the survivors off weither ignoring a pallet *that's already down, a pallet stun is still quite possible however the TOY cannot* break pallets...what a twist; getting that burst of speed on a straight away section of said loop would be the way to go. Similar to the Oni. Or a hallway with no doorways/ vaults. similar to the hillbilly. His hooks are lowered to the ground as he is too small to pick up survivors instead he drags them. Hooks grow to normal size after survivors are hooked. Can even reuse the failed sabotage sound for the hook growth. Flashlights still work. Decisive strike still works.
Ideas n suggestions welcome. If there is something the devs would say or do that I missed lmk.
Comments
I've had this discussion a couple of times with other players. While I would love to see it, I think having a small killer will be too much work to implement. My initial thought was too small to carry survivors. Based on your idea I'd say too much extra animation work, with the dragging and growing hooks. But hey, if the devs feel they could make it work then I'm all for it. Chucky is my favourite franchise killer so I would love to see him make an appearance.
I like the ability you suggest, it would make him a fun killer to play as or against. I don't like the first perk, based off just one generator - any generator that the obsession touches I could go for, at 3/5/7secs on 75/60/45 cooldown. Perks 2 + 3 are good.
-------
I haven't thought through my ideas for killers as yourself and others have, maybe one day I will. Nevertheless, I have a few I'd love to see...
Licensed: Candyman, Pinhead (Hellraiser), Babadook, The Creeper (Jeepers Creepers), Dr Jekyll & Mr Hyde (with Jekyll being a survivor).
Oh, and The Thing.
Active Ability: Can morph into any of the survivors in the trial (losing it's TR), during which time it can enter lockers and fake survivor interactions (pretend to fix gen or cleanse totem). I think this would breathe new life into the Premonition perk. Not so effective against SWF though I guess. Maybe a distrust effect like the doctor's madness but hallucinating that the other players are the killer (harder to pull off than static hallucinations of course), or hearing TR from other players. Dunno, would definitely require some thinking to make it work.
Original: Vampire, Werewolf.
I really wanna see different mechanics for new killers so I endorse anything that brings more diversity into the game.