Another "scientific" study of DBD

So my last stat gathering expedition determined that toxicity was not especially prevalent in high ranks

Today, I decided to study another factor of red ranks. Gen speed.

In order to keep my sanity, I am playing survivor as opposed to killer. I am bringing no items, and going in solo.

Rank 3


Today, I grinded exactly 30 games for this test.

The average time between the start of the match and the completion of the first generator in all 30 matches, was 37.5 seconds.

From the 5th to the 4th? 45.02ish seconds

4th to 3rd? 53 seconds on the dot

3rd to 2nd? 56.65 seconds

2nd to 1st? 45.3 seconds (outlier)

1st to gates? 76.43ish seconds.


Conclusion

Through this non scientific study, I have found that on average, early game for killer is practically non existant. Killer typically grows more powerful as the match goes

So yes, whiny survivor mains, the changes were needed. And for the chill survivor mains, hope to see you in the fog!


Note: math may be incorrect, and does not factor things such as map size, whether or not the survivors 3-genned themselves or other various slowdown perks. This is just a ballpark. Keep that in mind

Comments