Grabbing Off Generator Bug and Getting Stuck in the Family Residence

So my friends and I were playing around in a public match, and I grabbed one of the them off of a generator in the family residence, but once done so, he could not wiggle, and my weapon was shaking. It only fixed itself when I hit another survivor while carrying him, however his wiggle bar was stuck at 99% and he could not wiggle off. So I dropped him, and he fell into the floor of the family estate and was stuck there. We attempted to recreate this but failed to get anyone else stuck under the ground, but the grabbing of generator bug was there almost every single time. The end game collapse still managed to sacrifice the survivor despite him being in the ground.

Platform: Xbox One

How often this occurs: Frequently

How to reproduce: The generator grabbing bug where they are unable to wiggle occurs about 90% of the time you grab them. But we have been unable to reproduce getting stuck in the floor of the family estate again.

Videos: We gathered some screenshots across all of friends and some videos as well, from 3 different perspectives. Each of the videos are in links below.

https://gameclipscontent-d3011.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274969733186-private/78002835-6614-4415-9109-bbd69ff1f9b9.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=VAxaD8NBPLsP6AdmsSn3B%2BOdyteBZWkDZ6Z2UVXQpgc%3D&__gda__=1586226380_de000f87249c4340d59475d66fbee7c6 https://gameclipscontent-d3013.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274969733186-private/161e2216-8151-4110-ae19-13154a24d089.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=%2B4p3IXevIuVDKlvV%2FppZVR7T433Ac8YJwgVKzSBIA6M%3D&__gda__=1586226380_8f8d7ab37eced7f7277d0c0f504c8dc9 https://gameclipscontent-d2018.xboxlive.com/xuid-2533274969733186-private/76ca87ee-f72b-4b8d-bd63-18bf943cda71.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=lfoeVcxOHj734h8PXqCUsth20vSCQKxTs9iiHYKxMtQ%3D&__gda__=1586226380_765db4b48be067642d618acb9ea2a4f2 https://gameclipscontent-d3010.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535464224612717-private/d9cc1cc6-de5c-4857-b913-798e0fa73177.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=YYQwDAk9hqTV42ZtHKHjDFIIyowZ%2FR9BAjO1RlqJVGU%3D&__gda__=1586226562_ab6ac37bc42e211d5d2617a560e58368 https://gameclipscontent-d3002.xboxlive.com/xuid-2535417655247656-private/2600974a-168f-4f1d-b078-ef5d4e5aa025.MP4?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=CvxvOmC5k6PKDZ3OgIvUCxF7TO5A0PCFObQh3AIya5g%3D&__gda__=1586226580_1998c7d8fc1f881c883f493a67f29bfe Screen Shot 2020-04-07 at 11.01.12 am.png


Tagged: Pending

Comments