Small Demogorgon buff idea
As we know, the Demogorgon is a cool killer, but we think he could be a bit more tough. I've played the DemoG a few times and, even though I find it decent and fun, I feel it could have more. So I've come up with a idea on how to improve it a small bit. Nothing too major, just a idea I had.
When the match starts, similar to the Trapper and his traps, the DemoG's portals will be already placed around the different places in the map. Of course, they'll be closed to survivors and ready for travel. This will also replace the DemoG's ability with recycling portals, similar to the Hag. So say there's a place you wanna put a portal but there isn't one there, you can simply place one there like normal, but doing this will also remove one of the already placed portals in the map.
However, once you have travelled to and from a portal, those portals will be unrecyclable until they are destroyed by survivors, in which case they will be returned to the DemoG's portal inventory, also similar to the Hag.
Everything else like the DemoG's shred ability will remain unchanged.
And that's my DemoG buff idea, please let me know what you all think
Comments