Can we please get an albino survivor?
I think adding a bit of diversity won't hurt. We already have all kinds of races and personally, if we got an albino survivor (maybe even female) I would 100% main them!
But I would really like to have everyone's opinion.
Cosmetics:
What I hope for in the cosmetic category is for the survivor to embrace their own bit of diversity from the rest of the survivors, meaning that they'll express their self creatively, instead of being a boring Karen with a tee shirt and slacks.
Thanks for reading & please feel free to comment and tell me how you feel about my request.
Comments
You can email me at [email protected]
If I need to edit my post
I'm all for diversity myself. I'd love to see an albino survivor. I'd maybe like to see another black woman and a Native American survivor. As for killers, I'd love for Dead by Daylight to take a risk, give us an inhuman survivor or some other wild idea like Chucky.
@nea_main222
I wouldn't mind it, we'll have to see if it ever happens though. Also a word of advice, I wouldn't give out your email in posts... It's not a demand it's just some advice.