Hex:Ruin.

Why not just revert Ruin but have it only on effect Survivors that have been hooked by the Killer once.

Comments

  • I quite enjoy current Ruin, and I don't believe it needs a change in it's current state.

  • @Cheers said:

    I quite enjoy current Ruin, and I don't believe it needs a change in it's current state.

    For Killers with high mobility or lethality the change is actually a blessing but for Killers who require setting the map up to a certain flow the Perk is completely useless.

  • @ZFennecFox said:

    Why not just revert Ruin but have it only on effect Survivors that have been hooked by the Killer once.

    I think us killers need to stop relying on perks to make the game last longer than 2 mins. They are changing gen speeds anyway so don't think we'll need old ruin anytime soon.

  • @obamagaming99 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/141923/hex-ruin

    I think us killers need to stop relying on perks to make the game last longer than 2 mins. They are changing gen speeds anyway so don't think we'll need old ruin anytime soon.

    Its okay to rely on perks to increase game length as it leads to more points and better scoring on both sides. Games actually lasted longer than five minutes and certain Killers could actually have a fighting chance instead of seeing 3 gens pop in the distance during one chase.

  • I don't think that change would be good for the game tbh. What they should've done to ruin was simply remove the progression 'pause' if you didn't hit the skill check. That's literally it. But it doesn't really matter now because while I despise using this perk, pop is an almost acceptable replacement for ruin.