Tickled by the Update
Actually, the past couple updates have been fantastic. Not going to lie, I really had lost hope after that Ruin change. I think that maybe the order of the updates could have been changed a little (man those weeks post-Ruin were really rough). Either way, nice balance solutions. ๐
Comments
The funny thing is, I remember complaining mad about Ruin, only to still use it on my two favourite killers.
Since then I've basically trusted every move they've made, within reason.
Ruin was nerfed overall, but became viable in a different manner on oppressive killers. Yeah, it's definitely fitting a different role in a different sort of build.
I'm holding my judgement until the PTB comes out. I don't want to get hyped just to be let down.
Hope you do the same.
It seems right now that they are more prone to addressing additional issues than backing down what they currently have, at least with this update's fixes.