Peanits, I'd like some clarification on the changes to the repair.

You have made changes in which if several survivors repair from 10% to 15%, so it is 5%.

Have you thought this would be double if survivors repair injured?

The main problem is that the survivors do not heal and go directly to the generator to repair, have you thought about this change?

We know we have perks ... to slow this down, thanatophobia, dying light etc, but I think this is not the solution.

@Peanits I would to know about this, thx so much! <3

Comments

  • I don't understand this what does it matter if they're injured or not

  • An injured survivor rushing to repair is risking getting downed with M1 at the cost of repairing a gen, so it's already very fair. There are perks, like you mentioned above that already slow down the speed for injured survivors. That'll just make it worst. So no.