Graphics

Hello, so i have a problem with the game. Everytime i open the game i have to uncheck fullscreen then check it again if i want to get the most fps, but, if i change my graphics from Low (i get 120 fps) on high , it just drops to 35-40. I've played dbd before on this pc and when i played on high my frames were over 70. I dont know what happend, i doesnt do like this in any other games than dead by daylight.

I would like to know if someone knows what the issue is and can help me. Thanks.

Comments

  • Low graphics is better due to a lot of stuff anyways. If I were you, I would leave them in low. Watch some videos about it and you will see why.

    Maybe I didn't really understand this post, but anyways fps are ######### since last patch

  • @Angelicus23 said:

    Low graphics is better due to a lot of stuff anyways. If I were you, I would leave them in low. Watch some videos about it and you will see why.

    Maybe I didn't really understand this post, but anyways fps are ######### since last patch

    Yes, i understand that low graphics is better. But, i would like to try and play on higher graphics since i've got a high end pc, but the game is lagging like hell when im changing graphics from low (120 fps) to high (35-40). My pc can run gta ultra 130 fps, resident evil 2 remake 100 fps but cant run this on high on over 60?