Deathslinger changes.
Right now Deathslinger - albeit being what seems a bit weak, is very fun, however, not very friendly to newer players especially if they don't come from playing any FPS game. He can sometimes be annoying after you've played him for a while. I think if we added a few changes to make his learning curve more smooth it would increase his player count and make him more fun in general.
I would:
- Make his missed shot movement speed a little bit faster.
- Make his reload speed a tiny bit quicker (and possibly nerf reload add-ons along with this).
These changes would help newer players catch up to survivors that they missed, which I think is a needed especially on a 110% killer. These changes also wouldn't effect high tier Deathslingers that much except the reload speed, which I think would make him more dynamic to play as well as making people consider other add-on choices as all I see is reload speed being used.
If i wanted to buff him/make him more fun for high tier players i would:
- Make the spear travel faster/farther (20m - 24m up from 18m)
- Make how far you shot them be proportional to how many charges are needed to break out (so shot farther means it takes longer to break).
These changes would be beneficial to better Slingers who can take advantage of them, but wouldn't be that noticeable to newer people.
Tell me what you think about them.
Comments
No fps game i have ever played forces my aim down to 30% speed when i ads... it is disgusting and belongs on console, NOT pc.