There's only been like 2-3 of them so far, so a consistent pattern for when they release isn't something I can personally confirm on, I'll just go with what was said above, unfortunately this comment doesn't add much, sorry about that.
Due to everyone being stuck home, the devs will probably want to get this out there as fast as possible. But with the cosmetic contest going on, I’d say it’ll be released around the May patch because that’s when the contest is over.
Due to everyone being stuck home, the devs will probably want to get this out there as fast as possible. But with the cosmetic contest going on, I’d say it’ll be released around the May patch because that’s when the contest is over.
Probably? The contest doesn't exactly mean that the winning submissions will be released with the new rift, they need to create those skins before they can release them in the future rift (if that's what you mean).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Rifts have historically released around the same time as the mid-chapter patch goes live.
@Bu3id
There's only been like 2-3 of them so far, so a consistent pattern for when they release isn't something I can personally confirm on, I'll just go with what was said above, unfortunately this comment doesn't add much, sorry about that.
Due to everyone being stuck home, the devs will probably want to get this out there as fast as possible. But with the cosmetic contest going on, I’d say it’ll be released around the May patch because that’s when the contest is over.
Probably? The contest doesn't exactly mean that the winning submissions will be released with the new rift, they need to create those skins before they can release them in the future rift (if that's what you mean).