Need New Friends To Play With
Hey. I’ve been playing for awhile but I’m getting bored of playing with randos I can’t communicate with. Anyone interested in making a new friend to play online with? I play on a PS4.
Tagged:
Trusted
Hey. I’ve been playing for awhile but I’m getting bored of playing with randos I can’t communicate with. Anyone interested in making a new friend to play online with? I play on a PS4.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You might have better luck in the Dead by Daylight discord. https://discord.gg/5PW4Dhh
If you're not a complete potato, feel free to add me on PS4. I don't even ask for 5 gen chases from my teammates. Just do gens, do totems if you find them to try to avoid NOED, and don't go down in 10 seconds.
Jholla31
You can try here too! https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/looking-for-players
I tend to run into longer queues when running duo with my partner (10-15mins compared to 5 max). Most of the day (UK) has fairly good queues for me playing solo, until late evening when the full squads seem to come on and force me to run killer or wait forever to get a trial. These times could be affected by covid-19 lockdown though, I guess.