Maps
Which map should get reworked?
Personally i would like to See THE SWAMP getting a rework
Tagged:
Trusted
Which map should get reworked?
Personally i would like to See THE SWAMP getting a rework
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think a lot of people are wanting Haddonfield for sure cause it’s very unbalanced, but personally I’d like to see The Game map get reworked and yes the Swamp as well.
I see that you’re new to this, hear it from me. Welcome to the forums!
@AlexnotTozic
It's honestly up to personal preference on what maps should be reworked, when or how they'll be reworked is another discussion entirely. In my opinion though, i'd agree that Haddonfield should definitely see some changes to adjust with the new direction DBD is taking with the looping system.
It probably will already see updates with the Wall Breaker mechanic (when that's fully implemented), but besides that I'd like to see it get a new coat of paint to freshen up the overall design of the map.