Please, stop this madness :(

Fix dedicated servers or bring back P2P.

I am really sick and tired of all those window and pallet hits that should not have connected. If it would happen once in a while, i could deal with it, but it is happening constantly and almost every game. Beeing 2-3 meters away of a window and still getting hit is so frustrating and annoying. Also getting this stuck animation after vaulting a window so the killer can get his hit is just a joke. What causes this even?

I am tired of using dead hard and then beeing dead plus exhausted on the ground.

I am overall just really tired of dedicated servers.

It is no shame to admit that Dedicated servers have failed (and they clearly have).

Please, bring back P2P or fix Dedicated servers, you can not let them stay the way they are.

PS. My internet is perfectly fine so its definitly not that. It is also not an individual problem, I dont know anybody who does not have problems with dedicated servers all.the.time.

Ty and Kind regards

Comments