DLC Auric Cell refund?
So i know this might be a stupid question, but if I purchase a DLC with a character I already own, will i receive a refund of the 500 cells i paid for the character? Thanks
So i know this might be a stupid question, but if I purchase a DLC with a character I already own, will i receive a refund of the 500 cells i paid for the character? Thanks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
No you will not recive a refund as they have stated in EULA that any purchase from any store are non-refundable
Trust me i know this from experience
But somehow when I wanted to get a refund I got my money refunded before? And I know they don’t expect refunds that’s currency, but do for DLC’S
Submit a ticket and see what they say.
While they are not obligated to do so I have heard they are rather understanding with such situations.