Survivor Players......

For the most part, are actually pretty alright. Ive done some research for a few weeks, where I note down toxic players in my matches *. Toxicity is denoted as flashlight spamming, excessive teabagging, and excessive pointing.

*-Rank 1-2

After 52 matches, the frequency of toxicity was surprising. Only 6% of the survivors I encountered were "toxic".

Going over some end game chats, Ive actually had some survivors apologize for a toxic teammate. While its a rather large number of end game chats to go through, I scoured for genuine survivor apology, and in those 52 matches, 32% of them had a survivor who apologizes for the behavior of their teammates.

So, while this is a rather small experiment, and my math could be wrong, I think this speaks volumes about the current red rank community. Perhaps, with a larger sample size, we could get a more accurate toxicity frequency

And for those of you interested, my win percentage was just about 65%

God this quarantine got me going crazy.

Comments