"detonation delay"
What exactly is this on Doctor? At first I just thought it simply means FASTER shocks. Yet why is it I feel like I am not noticing it at all? Even with the best version of it. it feels exactly the same to me.
Also denying vaults and pallets. Is that just something that works in 25% of matches now? You would think that would make it easier but I was just trying it and it felt like it had no impact. Or its duration is literally less than half a second.
Comments
When you hit a survivor with your shock it takes one second till the effect of the shock ( not being able to use pallets,vaults etc.) kicks in which is called "detonation delay".
And the duration of the shock is 2.5 seconds if i remember correctly.Your timing has to be quite precise to make it work
I have to say, I've used this add-on multiple times and I've never noticed a huge change in shock timing. It just seems to hit survivors as normal with or without the add-on, so unless I'm just missing something, I don't get the change.
Yeah this is what I mean? I have used Doctors shock probably tens of thousands of times. Granted only used the new add ons twice and one was yellow the other purple. But I noticed no difference...like none...at all. You would think it would be noticeable? Even if it only impacts the survivor being affected...well I would say I didn't see that benefit either.
I did use the yellow range add on both times though. Those used to impact the shock therapy but they now claim NOT to? So perhaps they still do and its a bug? A bug that they still affect it or a bug that they screwed up the text that it was still supposed to say it delayed the shock.