Playing against Wraith bug, stuck in his POV
Summary:
I was playing against a wraith (don't know if it matters what killer it was) on the hook like I was all bugged out and I had the killer Pov as if I was on his shoulders but i was actually on the hook, and the game couldnt finish, the timer rank out and it just continued :0 so we both dced. Eventually, the timer ran out and I was still in the hill, he kept on hitting me but i was just floating. After I dced, I could still see his pov on my menu of the endgame, and then he dced and i kept getting error messages when I tried leaving. I have the video but it wont let me upload it here.
20200404175136_1.jpg 20200404175137_1.jpg 20200404175846_1.jpg
Comments
happened to me too. It was against an oni on the new map. He just hooked me but my camera was still on him. The weird thing was that my character was hooked but the icon in the bottom left corner was still showing that i'm downed and the bar wasn't going down. At the end after EGC the oni quit, i feel kinda bad because he got a dc penalty for something that wasn't his fault at all.
Happened to me too. I was against the hag on barn farm map. Killer was frozen in place next to a window during a chase then 20 seconds later I'm on her shoulder at the hook. She hooks me then I'm still on her shoulder even after entity time ends. This happened at the start of the game. I ended up dcing 10 minutes after the timer ended. But the hag was still in the game
It's a terrible bug that has been going on and off for months now.
Yeah the icon thing and the bar happened as well.