DBD CONSOLE LAG

After hours of playing dead by daylight on console it becomes super laggy. Rotating camera, vaulting, hits by killer. I'm aware that restarting the app makes the lag go away. However I stream directly on console and doing this ends the stream viewership drops off. Anyone know of a way to stop the lag ? I've read a lot of reddit posts saying theres no way to restart the game without ending stream so I'm thinking maybe in game theres a way to stop the lag? Thanks everyone.

Comments

  • The games runs a bit smoother on Xbox x, but since consoles have never been optimized and ded servers are still off the best bet is restarts every 90 min. I feel your pain I stream DBD from my Xbox x as well, and restarts about once an hour are common for me, for one reason or another.