Just curious if anyone else played it and who & what they main
I used to but I see no point in playing both so I just decided to play dbd instead.. Seems superior out of the two games.
Used the coordinator as survivor.
I sometimes play it
I play Coordinator on survivor and Ripper on Killer
I would if it was on PC. I'm not a fan of phone games except for Clash Royale or Mario Run.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I used to but I see no point in playing both so I just decided to play dbd instead.. Seems superior out of the two games.
Used the coordinator as survivor.
I sometimes play it
I play Coordinator on survivor and Ripper on Killer
I would if it was on PC. I'm not a fan of phone games except for Clash Royale or Mario Run.