I run with left trigger
L1
L on Switch, LB on Xbox
LB
LB for xbox. The only button I've changed is the struggle button, and that's because my A button isn't working that well
I run with L2, but i switched the interaction button to R2, as well as the activate ability button to L3 (joystick).
L1 (top left trigger)
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
L1
L on Switch, LB on Xbox
LB
LB for xbox. The only button I've changed is the struggle button, and that's because my A button isn't working that well
I run with L2, but i switched the interaction button to R2, as well as the activate ability button to L3 (joystick).
LB
L1 (top left trigger)