Who’s right?

Autohaven. The map where there’s the little shack with a porch (usually with a gen) and an upstairs deck (usually with a chest.

My wife says that a rocky hill is higher up than the upstairs deck.

I say the deck has greater altitude.


Please help us settle this!

Comments

  • Upstairs porch/deck is higher, at least I think it is. I was just on that map 2 seconds ago, now I have to confirm.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    Upstairs porch/deck is higher, at least I think it is. I was just on that map 2 seconds ago, now I have to confirm.

    Wooo, Thx! Good enough for me! You just earned me 5 bucks!

  • The porch is higher, pretty sure.

    You can not get the "jump from a great high" challange done when jumping off one of these rocks, but you get it when you jump off the porch.