won't join the same match?

my friend and I are playing on newb accounts (level 1 and 2). I get invited to her party and join it just fine. We both hit "ready" her side starts searching for a match, but mine just sits there not looking. she loads up into a match but i'm just left there in the party lobby, I can't even get into a match unless I leave the party.

Am I missing something? Do we have to be certain levels to actually load into the same match?


*edit: we are both playing with Xbox Gamepass for PC

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • No, that sounds like a bug. I've encountered it myself in the past, but usually restarting the game fixes it for me. I assume you tried that already?

  • @blackmourning

    If the suggestion above didn't work than you can try submitting a Bug Report to the Bug Report sub-forum. Besides that, that's the best advice I can give for this question unfortunately.

    Here's the bug report sub-forum if needed

    Keep in mind that if you do submit a Bug Report than please review the page before doing so. This keeps clutter from forming in the sub-forum if another post has already mentioned this issue. If there's an existing post on this issue, than please up-vote it and comment if you wish to support it.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs