I just thought it would be a good idea for a new killer plus a possibility map of silent hill with the siren going off and everything what do you guys think?
I wish they didn't release another licensed killer. I know it's good for new players, but I hate licensed killers. The ones we have now are perfectly fine.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wish they didn't release another licensed killer. I know it's good for new players, but I hate licensed killers. The ones we have now are perfectly fine.
Hed be really slow is the only problem i see but i think that could be fixed
They could give him roller skates.
first step: take away the license from that monstrous evil company (konami)
second step: wait for silent hill to come back to life.
third step: a remake of silent hill 1 and make pyramid head appear in it.
Fourth step: wait for dbd to take an interest in pyramid head.
fifth step: maybe.