is there a way to fix the rank update error?
every damn game, ends and I get kicked and it says rank update error and im stuck at the same rank, even tho I play all the time and should at least be rank 11
Tagged:
Trusted
every damn game, ends and I get kicked and it says rank update error and im stuck at the same rank, even tho I play all the time and should at least be rank 11
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@brockly1
They made a sub-forum to exclusively report this issue, but besides that, they're still trying to fix it at this time. Issues like these should be ironed out when they fully release the new matchmaking/rank system, but that won't be for some time.
if you have any issues to report when regarding the rank update error, than please use the link below
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/DPP_RankUpdateError