Prestige suggestion

I'd like to put out the idea of being able to continue to Prestige a Survivor or Killer with the ability to chose which items you'd like to be bloody (after the base P3 items).

Comments

  • By reaching P3 you can already combinate all variants of the bloody skin as you want.
    Or do you actually mean items as toolboxes flashlights etc?

  • I believe he's referring to a character's alt cosmetics. For example if you prestiged a Jake to P4 in this system you could choose to get a bloody windbreaker or something else.
  • They would have to bloody all of the items. Which would take time. Not now atleast maybe in the future?

  • I want an actual reward for prestiging not just clothes bloody and possible better rng in bloodwebs... 
  • I want an actual reward for prestiging... especially for killers
  • I want an actual reward for prestiging not just clothes bloody and possible better rng in bloodwebs... 
  • I want an actual reward for prestiging... especially for killers