Which monitor should I buy for DbD scretched res?

So until now I have been using two monitors which are the same, but none of them can get other custom resolution than 1360x768, when I get to the nvidia panel and try to change it, I can only change to 1024x768 but I lose a lot of quality and everytime a match starts or ends the screen gets buggy so I always have to end playing with the original res.

I watched some tutorials of how to change resolution in DbD permanently, but after following the instructions my monitor ends with an error message which says that the resolution is not compatible, so I ended deciding buying a new one, the problem is that I'm doubting between two resolutions.

One is 1920x1080, and the other is 1366x768. I started to doubt between these because I saw a screenshot of a guy using 1366x768 with changed resolution to 1024x768 and looked like with a bigger fov, but I'm not sure which one is better so I'm asking here.

I found one for 200€ which has 1920x1080 and 144hz, but before purchasing it, I would like to know by any player's experience if I should better go for a 1366x768 (idk if they can have 144hz too, but if they can't, I would better go for a 1920x1080)

Comments