DBD mobile isn't supported by my device
I was waiting for pre-registration for a long time and what do I see? My Redmi Note 5 isn't supported so Google Play doesn't let me to pre-register. Thanks, BHVR, for ruining my dreams
I was waiting for pre-registration for a long time and what do I see? My Redmi Note 5 isn't supported so Google Play doesn't let me to pre-register. Thanks, BHVR, for ruining my dreams
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah dude, yesterday my phone fell on the floor and shattered. Thanks BHVR for wasting my time and money.
So you’re blaming BHVR because they can’t support your device. So what? People keep on blaming BHVR for things they don’t know about.
This community is getting more and more entitled day by day.