Unpatched broken or just really good ghostface builds?
I'm going to prestige my ghostface, as I need a fresh start, I would like to know some broke ghostface builds.
I'm going to prestige my ghostface, as I need a fresh start, I would like to know some broke ghostface builds.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Best perks to use, in no particular order, try them yourself and see which is most broken. These might aswell be the same perks on 90% of your other killers. Remember to teabag and write "gg ez" in postgame chat
barbeque & chilli
save the best for last
no one escapes death
pop goes the weasel
ruin
nurses calling
corrupt intervention
discordance
Not broken, but if you really like the concept of messing with / scaring survivors, you can always use the combination of Furtive Chase and Nemesis.
It becomes very easy to get stacks when anyone doing anything to mess with you, including unhooking, will cause them to become Oblivious, making stealth kills far easier for you.
As long as you're halfway decent at acquiring hooks, there will almost always be one survivor that is oblivious at any given time