Awful Font
Please change it back!!
Please change it back!!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes.
Is it April fools day joke?? Lol
What are you saying?! It's beautiful.
On the mobile version you can't read anything at all. The PC version is not a problem if that helps anyone.
You can either deal with this or you can go to the mobile version and deal with cursive(if you can read it), I doubt this permanent so just suck it up for 24hrs
I think it's just gonna be for roday (April Fools).. so i wouldn't get too annoyed at it, even though it's taking me a little longrr to read posts and yes it is a god awful font, it's still not really that bad tbh
Comic sans is the best font, change my mind
I’m on mobile, so what does non-mobile get?
Anyway, I’m enjoying cursive, feels like I didn’t waste my middle school knowledge~
Haha I hope so, its terrible on mobile device