Very poor PC performance since 3.6.0
I am experiencing terrible fps drops since 3.6.0 release, killer's camera movement is not smooth, when I play killer, I get dizzy too. I don't know what they added to the game, but I'm experiencing a lot of lag to movement.
They should improve PC performance.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
I had a similar problem, Th3Nightmare, I want to say that performance in this game might decrease because the computer may have unnecessary files, which are causing a lot of problems with Windows. There are a lot of cleaners that can optimize your system, even if it's Linux or MacOS. I'm using Eurosing and if you want to find more cleaners, check this article and choose the best pc optimization software There you can find reviews about a lot of cleaners
Same problem fps has been weird lately in the game and hopefully they optimize it. They need to add more graphic settings in their in game settings.