the way RIFT works loses devs money
You should be able to get to max level by completing all the Quests/Challenges, and if you can't do some of them because they may be too hard, you should be able to get to max level by grinding XP just for playing games.
Here you do all the quests, then you gotta grind 10+ more levels at least (which can be 90+ games?). I didn't buy the pass for this exact reason. And my guess I'm not the only one who didn't buy because of this, so the DBD devs lost some money because of this.
just a thought
EDIT: I did all the challenges, and ended up on Tier 61 / 70 (this means i gotta grind 70~ games in 7 hours)
EDIT 2: proof


Comments
Yeah, I won't buy the rift pass unless I reach 70. And this time I only reached 58/59. I completed all the survivor challenges but just couldn't be bothered to do the majority of killer Grindy challenges. I've also lost a lot of interest in it lately. Been playing less stressful games more. There's been just too many changes to this game lately that have just made this game feel like a chore at times. I'm sure I'll play more once they announce something exciting. I'm really ready for them to do away with player rank knowledge so they can hide how terrible they will remain at decent matchmaking. (´⊙ω⊙`)