Getting randomly disconnected from matches+matchmaking ban. Not related to internet connection.

Description:

During matches the game randomly will freeze for about 2-3 seconds and then instantly disconnect the player. The game considers that the disconnect was voluntary and makes me lose 2 pip's and awards me with a matchmaking ban that is getting increasingly high ( this is the 5th time it happened in 3 days, and 2 of those times i was in a discord call and had no connection problems whatsoever).

The first 2 bans were 5min long, the 3rd and 4th 15min and now i got banned for a whole 30min. Guess i'll be avoiding dbd for a couple weeks to reset this ban timer.

Steps to reproduce:

  1. Install and launch build 3.6.2
  2. Search for a match in any map.
  3. Once you're in, just play normally. I figured there's roughly a 1/7 or 1/8 chance of this happening in any match.

Occurs on:

PC (at least)

Attachments:

A.


Comments

  • I have the same problem but I hope you haven't spent a lot of money on the game because I don't think there's a way to fix it