Platform: PC
Frequency: about 4 - 5 games
Occurrence: almost 1 half year
I keep experiencing this on ps4
Frequency: all games
Occurrence: almost 2 weeks (i'm new)
I still have this problem with my rank but without the penalty, it's annoying because i can't play a game if DBD don't calculate my wins or loose
HELP ME PLS!!!
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I keep experiencing this on ps4
Platform: PC
Frequency: all games
Occurrence: almost 2 weeks (i'm new)
I still have this problem with my rank but without the penalty, it's annoying because i can't play a game if DBD don't calculate my wins or loose
HELP ME PLS!!!