Rift End Time
Hiya, does anyone know the actual time the rift ends? I have 5 levels left so as you can imagine, I am trying to see if I need to buy the last couple or I have time to play it out. TIA
Hiya, does anyone know the actual time the rift ends? I have 5 levels left so as you can imagine, I am trying to see if I need to buy the last couple or I have time to play it out. TIA
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If you hover over the tab on the right side of your character select screen you'll see how much time is remaining. Last I checked it is under 20 hours. Better get to grinding or buying if you want to finish the rift.