Thoughts on needing to Balancing Killer and Survivors.
Alright, so I'm not sure how to start this off. I feel oppressed while playing the killer. Even good games don't feel fun it feels like I had to put in a lot of work for something fairly unrewarding. Sprint burst away, looped(I know it is getting "Fixed" But it isn't enough) It just feels like it takes to long to down survivors. I have been thinking of ways to fix this but each time it comes at TOO much of a cost to the Survivors. Who are WAY to strong and have WAY to much control over the game as it is, So i've been thinking of ways of tuning them back but nothing sticks as a good idea. The only solid idea I got was my last post of simply making the gens SO much harder to finish but even if they follow that idea I don't know if it'll fix it. Maybe we can group together
So short of the Locked Den Milestone system from my last post does any one else have ideas we can talk about like adults and not act like the killers are not being oppressed by the survivors? Denying this problem will only make the game suffer in the long term and remember Killers jobs are to be the oppressors but with teamwork the Survivors to balance out.
Comments